Listen: "The American Dream" by Ben Anderson
Progressive aspie Ben Anderson sings about his American Dream.
• Ben Anderson is a bilingual (French/English) gifted young musician with Asperger's Syndrome.
• He not only knows all 208 songs of the Beatles, he is currently recording their entire catalogue.
• He plays a multitude of instruments (guitar, keyboard, rhythm) does all the vocals, and arranges and produces.
• He has perfect pitch and the rare gift of being able to sing any song he's heard in the original key it was performed in.
• Ben has no performance anxiety.
• He has an encyclopedic knowledge of many artists including Woody Guthrie and Bob Dylan, duplicating exact vocal and musical nuances.
• Ben has a photographic memory going back to when he was a year old, including dreams.